The Best Planner Ever! Whether you need a planner for school, work, or just managing your to-do lists, this is the planner. I’m more than a little obsessed!
One of my 20 goals for 2020 is to use a planner. I bought this one, The Best Ever Planner, from Rad and Happy and I’ve never been so in love with a planner ever before. It deserves all the superlatives!
I set the goal to use a planner because I have a bad habit of just jotting things down in random notebooks and then losing them. For all the most important appointments and events, I used my phone calendar, which was fine, but didn’t really work for anything other than appointments.
Having an actual paper calendar is so helpful for getting everything out of my head. There’s something about writing it all down and seeing it visually that is so much more satisfying than a digital calendar. And this planner? Well, it really is the BEST.
I wanted to make sure I told you about it right away, because they’re selling out fast, and you definitely need this planner in your life.
Why this is the Best Planner Ever
Planner, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1. The size is just right (5″ x 8″). It’s not so big that I can’t easily carry it everywhere with me, but it has plenty of space for writing – no teeny tiny boxes requiring teeny tiny writing.
2. The vegan leather cover and stitched binding. It lays flat! This is the best thing! You can write across the whole page, no obnoxious coils that make it impossible to fill in the space in the middle.
3. It’s undated. There is a dated version, but I got the undated version. No wasted space! If I skip a week, I don’t lose a week’s worth of pages.
4. The goal tracking pages. I love the “don’t break the chain” approach to goals, so I appreciate not just the full page spreads to fill in goal bubbles, but also the smaller weekly goal tracking sections.
5. The coloring pages. I love Tara’s style (I use her Color Happy subscription for my kids) and the coloring pages throughout are so fun!
6. The flexible format. It can work for everyone. School, work, meal planning, family schedules, homeschooling, to-do lists, exercise tracking, etc. It’s so flexible and you can make it what you need it to be.
7. The overall quality. It just looks and feels so nice. Thick pages that don’t bleed, the fantastic design, the ribbon bookmarks, just . . . all of it!
8. And last, but not least, it’s going to last for a good long time. It’s a 17 month planner!
Get your own!
If you use a planner (and if you don’t, maybe you should), this is the one to get! And right now it has Free Shipping, so don’t delay.
P.S. This is not sponsored in any way. I bought the planner and love it and just feel compelled to share.